View Single Post
Old 02-24-2017, 07:56 PM   #76
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

Harris doesn't have the stats that show it really but he makes winning plays on a nightly basis really. And while I don't really want us to win too many games I like the example he is setting for younger guys. He was a big reason we went to OT against Utah by knocking the ball out of bounds with almost no time. When we have a TO he's the one reading the fast break to draw a charge. When we are too jump shot happy he's attacking the rim. So I agree he has no place on the team I don't agree that he continues to have problems.
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote