View Single Post
Old 04-19-2011, 04:50 PM   #87
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

I went a really long time without tweeting, but now that I actually have a web of people of whom I follow and they follow me, I enjoy throwing stuff out on Twitter.

I actually find it to be a nice release during the games. The GDT's are a bit to over the top for me, so I like being able to throw out a thought here and there during the game.

BTW, this seems like a good place to mention that during the playoffs, if there's some kind of problem on the board (a troll that needs banning or something along those lines), feel free to DM me on twitter. That might get my attention faster than a reported post.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com

Last edited by jthig32; 04-19-2011 at 04:52 PM.
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote