Thread: Delonte West
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 11:14 PM   #11
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike View Post
West is a better all around option at PG than anything we're currently throwing out there.
Man I love you but I don't see it that way. I think he is just like every other PG here that does some nice things but not exceptional and also has some bad things they do. Delonte has upstairs stuff that can't fit well with our over all imbalance.

He needs a place where he knows his role and it's consistent. That's not what he gets here, and it's because he's not good enough to start and take us anywhere the current guys can't. So Imo, we roll on and battle with what we got, UNLESS they can make a move or two that WILL bring a PG that is beyond question better.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote