View Single Post
Old 03-09-2016, 11:50 PM   #63
jleefilled
Platinum Member

jleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant future

I hope this doesn't come off as Parsons-hate, but does anyone else feel like the Mavs were playing their best ball when Parsons was coming off the bench and playing a more limited role? I've been waiting for the Mavs to figure out how to play with Parsons as the main guy, but for some reason, they never seem to hit on all cylinders while Chandler has had it going good. Maybe Deron and Wes need to be more of a focal part of a team for them to be most successful.

I'm not saying Parsons isn't a starting caliber player or anything like that. He obviously has star potential. But for this team, as currently constructed, perhaps he might be best used in a sixth man type role.

Last edited by jleefilled; 03-09-2016 at 11:56 PM.
jleefilled is offline   Reply With Quote