View Single Post
Old 03-10-2016, 11:34 AM   #79
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

I just hate that we're playing the worst basketball at the exact wrong time. I'm starting to see signs of players tuning Rick out which is really bad. And the "be ready" approach needs to be altered because frankly it isn't working. I agree that he doesn't have the talent he needs to work with, but he just hasn't been a very good coach this second half of the season. Playing Matthews at SF needs to stop immediately because he isn't excelling there, and it isn't helping the team. And you might as well play the young guys because this team isn't going anywhere. Like seriously, are we just going to let Dwight Powell walk this summer rendering the Rondo trade a 100% failure? Or keep him just to not play him?

Wtf is going on?

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote