View Single Post
Old 10-27-2004, 10:45 AM   #2
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: AJ on the Ticket right now

Hit with alot of injuries. When key guys are on the court they are doing better defensively than last year.

Q: How is this team going to be different than last few years? Last year team had no defense like "OK Corral". Two years ago we played defense, finished in middle of the pack. That is how we want to play this year.

Q: Do you want to be coach now, to heck with playing? I'll have my time, whether that's 2, 3 years from now.. or whatever. Had a few butterflies before the game. I made some mistakes. Been in office since 6AM, knows why coaches say they can't sleep after games.

Q: What coaches would you look up to? The one I'm working with now. and Popovich....

Q: Is it important to get a PG to run this team? Absolutely. JT, wouldn't call him a veteran, MD been injured.... not a major concern, but is very important.

Q: How much will Dampier be featured in Offense? He will be featured, he's no Russell, but he is a top Center in the league right now. Most important: He has to block shots.

edit: To add some key words I obviously didn't type when I was hurrying to get the answers on the board.