View Single Post
Old 12-31-2009, 09:32 AM   #30
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

It absolutely boggles my mind that people want to give up Josh Howard for Tracy McGrady.

I mean, I don't care how overrated you think Howard is, please realize that Tracy McGrady is basically worthless right now. He's coming off the worst surgery an NBA player can have. He's never going to be the same player, no player ever has after microfracture. Jason Kidd is the closest thing to a player that completely, fully recovered from the surgery.

Add to that the fact that the Rockets literally just do not want him to play for their team anymore...I mean jeez. How many red flags do you need?

And saying Josh has missed time for wussy injuries and then saying you want McGrady is incredibly bizarre logic.

I would trade Shawn Williams for Tracy McGrady. That's it. There isn't a single other player on this roster I would trade for him, and that includes Tim Thomas.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote