View Single Post
Old 03-21-2012, 01:47 PM   #2939
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Anywhere you can read the comics online?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
It really wouldnt have made a big difference at all if they had hit some in the thigh or chest and just staggered them for the most part. Its not like they really did more than just slow the herd. Im not sure why every shot was a headshot or why Herschel and Glen's shotguns had the same impact as the handguns either. It didn't bug me too much though.

Anyway, the show has done a decent job of weaving the new into the comics and there is plenty of personality with Mischonne along with her utter awesomeness. I even wonder if she will take over as the second pillar of the show so Darryl can stay a free radical. With Merle returning, the _____ may hit the fan with him. He's either coming out a solid hero or else a villain. Darryl is easily the greatest character on the show but may not be a good foil or second pillar the way Shane/Tyreese/Abraham were in the comics.

I just hope that we see less whiny, annoying Lori and way more adventure/survival/discovery. The prison books had a ton of that which is what makes S3 so promising. I like seeing developed characters and I want Walking Dead to be about people surviving disaster and not just silly zombie pulp, but the melodrama got a bit much at times in S2.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote