Thread: Mein Drumpf
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2017, 07:51 AM   #266
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavsfan1000 View Post
You are acting quite obtuse. You know I never said anything like that. It should be quite obvious that people that break the law by illegally crossing the border are more likely to break the law while in the country as well. That includes rape, drugs, murders, and etc. Trump will be sending them back to their home country. Legal immigrants are probably safer than home born citizens here. As they went through extreme vetting.
As a once-illegal-immigrant I feel like I have to chime in here.

I was brought here as a 13 year old and one thing my parents were deathly scared of doing or of having me do is break the law. We thought committing a crime would certainly get us sent back.

I believe (and am backed up by statistics) that the vast majority of immigrants feel the same way and therefore commit crimes at not just a lower rate, but an astoundingly lower rate than natural born citizens. Which means having immigrants lowers the average crime rate per capita.