View Single Post
Old 05-02-2019, 11:31 AM   #664
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by saclare View Post
I'll let this one go and say we agree to disagree. He shot over 30% for the season as a PnR big-man. I'm not sure what we are expecting from Powell, because if he shot 35% or more, you could argue he should be making Capela money. Where I conceded it's probably fair price.
If you are shooting 30.7% from downtown, you shouldnt shoot at all from downtown. Or just at the end of the shotclock after a broken play. Simple as that.

And yet, we see Powell all the time jacking one up early in the shotclock or even in a tight game in the 4th quarter during a crucial scoring run of the oppenent. And that is bullshit in general (counts not just for Powell).

Last edited by sefant77; 05-02-2019 at 11:32 AM.
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote