Thread: LOST: SEASON 5
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2009, 11:21 AM   #89
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
And Locke met Ethan for the first time in season 1....except he didn't, because he met Ethan for the first time in the past....except he didn't..
I doubt they had this planned out this far in advance, but did Locke and Ethan ever meet face to face in any of the prior seasons? Or was the first time Ethan and Locke were even remotely close to each other when Charlie killed Ethan?

As far as I recall, this is the only time Ethan and Locke were near each other:

Basically, was there ever a time when Ethan could have seen Locke and said "hey, you're the guy i shot in the leg!"

And remember, Locke meeting Ethan in the past only affects past Ethan, not past Locke. because the Locke than met past Ethan in this episode is present-day Locke.

I think i'm getting a nose bleed like Charlotte.

Last edited by Big Boy Laroux; 01-23-2009 at 11:23 AM.
Big Boy Laroux is offline   Reply With Quote