Thread: LOST: SEASON 5
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2009, 11:25 AM   #90
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Boy Laroux View Post
I doubt they had this planned out this far in advance, but did Locke and Ethan ever meet face to face in any of the prior seasons? Or was the first time Ethan and Locke were even remotely close to each other when Charlie killed Ethan?

As far as I recall, this is the only time Ethan and Locke were near each other:

Basically, was there ever a time when Ethan could have seen Locke and said "hey, you're the guy i shot in the leg!"

And remember, Locke meeting Ethan in the past only affects past Ethan, not past Locke. because the Locke than met past Ethan in this episode is present-day Locke.

I think i'm getting a nose bleed like Charlotte.

Didn't Locke and Ethan do some Boar hunting together early on? I seem to remember Locke admiring Ethan's wicked hunting skills.