View Single Post
Old 03-09-2021, 10:46 PM   #150
Smiles
Diamond Member

Smiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy3 View Post
I have had so many injuries that I’ve mostly stopped running. I have a long history of plantar fasciitis and heel Spurs dating back to when I was 13 years old. A few years back I started getting shin splints any time I’d try to ramp up the running..., and then I tore my calf muscle at Urban Air... that knocked me out for a bit.. so I haven’t done as much running here recently. I am almost certain that my running days will have severe negative impact on my mobility 30-40 years from now.
Oh no, that’s no good. I hope it will be easy & affordable to get stem cell injections or something “regenerative” before then. It’s wild what happens in the course of our lifetimes.