View Single Post
Old 07-21-2022, 09:39 PM   #11
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tap2390 View Post
Could you give more info for those of us who aren't on Twitter? I need the copium.
Couple of mid "connected" people say something big is gonna happen. I always hesitate to even mention that kind of stuff, but it's late July so nothing else going on.

Problem is that big is subjective. If it's like Conley/Bojan/Beverly...that's not big. Big is like KD or Irving. Not that I'm against getting some of the Jazz guys, but people get set up for disappointment.

I do think something will happen though. They need another pg.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote