View Single Post
Old 04-13-2006, 10:18 AM   #65
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy3
The whole running thing will be taking a back seat for a week or so. I had a little incident that left me one tooth short of a full mouth today....Unfortunately, I wasn't able to recover the tooth and will have to have an implant. I haven't been able to stop the bleeding just yet...and not to supposed to do anything for a few days that will raise my heart rate...don't want to go through the whole blood clotting process again..this is as painful as hell.
I'm sorry to hear that. When you started talking shit I just went on instincts man... I didn't mean to actually knock the tooth out of your head! How are your ribs?