View Single Post
Old 01-23-2006, 07:15 PM   #33
rakesh.s
Golden Member

rakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by aexchange
i must be punch drunk then.

dirk is my favorite player in the league, but dirk flopped around quite a bit last year. he flopped more than anyone not named manu last year. this year, that hasn't been the case, but clearly dirk didn't get the benefit of the doubt in the playoffs last year because of a reputation he had around the league of exaggerating contact around the rim instead of actually trying to score.

i think its just very dim witted of anyone to say something like:

i don't wish injury on anyone not named kobe, and i think it speaks poorly of you to say something like that.
like i said, lay off the booze.

If Dirk had this reputation that you speak of, then why did he get to the line 9 times/game last year?

It speaks poorly of me..right..but it's okay to wish injury on kobe, a guy who has been cleared of rape charges, yet somehow in the eyes of this board is a rapist. Please...

Thank you very much..drive home safely.
rakesh.s is offline   Reply With Quote