View Single Post
Old 01-01-2003, 11:59 PM   #2
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

david, as you know..i've wanted nellie gone for a very long time..this is nothing knew. i believe his coaching philosophies are a bad fit for the needs of the mavs and their future success in the playoffs.

sorry david, many of us have our opinions that are set based upon what we've seen in both the wins and the losses. record isn't always indicative of what growth is occurring..or how much more likely the team is to be playoff ready.

sorry david, many of us think the negative outweight the positives when it comes to post season success.. big nellie has never done anything to make us believe otherwise

to me, it's not about the regular season..the mavs can go 77-5 but would still be a likely candidate to lose in the second round this season in my opinion..mostly because of their offensive mindset and because of their failure to address certain needs in the off season
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote