Thread: Plan C?
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2012, 08:21 AM   #55
Scott McGuire

Scott McGuire is a splendid one to beholdScott McGuire is a splendid one to beholdScott McGuire is a splendid one to beholdScott McGuire is a splendid one to beholdScott McGuire is a splendid one to beholdScott McGuire is a splendid one to beholdScott McGuire is a splendid one to beholdScott McGuire is a splendid one to beholdScott McGuire is a splendid one to beholdScott McGuire is a splendid one to beholdScott McGuire is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGMaverick9 View Post
That does pose a good question for the board:
Is there ANY player in the league who you despise so much that you would not be okay with them being on the Mavericks. (Odom doesn't count)
Wade would be a bitter pill to swallow. Honestly, I don't know whether I loathe him more or less now that we've won a title. I really would not like to have him on the Mavs ever.

Garnett never real did much against the Mavs. So I really have no problem with him. I will always remember Dirk slaughtering him back when 1st round series were only best of 5. (Dirk averaged 33/16)

Stephen Jackson and Matt Barnes are the same to me. Not good enough for me to completely forget what malcontent idiots they are. Although I did like Tim Thomas which might be a good comparison for them.

JR Smith and David West don't bother me. I was a season ticket holder in New Orleans when CP3, Tyson, West and Peja were good. JR Smith seems more like a athletic, not as talented passing Jason Terry to me. His streakiness bothers me more than his attitude.

All in all. Wade, SJax, and Barnes…. please never be Mavs.