Thread: Plan C?
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2012, 09:20 AM   #59
Scott McGuire

Scott McGuire is a splendid one to beholdScott McGuire is a splendid one to beholdScott McGuire is a splendid one to beholdScott McGuire is a splendid one to beholdScott McGuire is a splendid one to beholdScott McGuire is a splendid one to beholdScott McGuire is a splendid one to beholdScott McGuire is a splendid one to beholdScott McGuire is a splendid one to beholdScott McGuire is a splendid one to beholdScott McGuire is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy3 View Post
Lebron James.
D-Wade

I absolutely sports hate those two guys. I would probably stop watching Mavericks basketball. I would hope for season ending injuries and/or drug related suspensions for either of those two fools.
I don't dislike LeBron. I more admire the way he plays. I've hated the style of Wade and his always acting like he's hurt. LeBron has had immaturity but not a rotten personality. Plus people hate on him so much it has gotten excessive.