Thread: Plan C?
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2012, 09:35 AM   #61
Scott McGuire

Scott McGuire is a splendid one to beholdScott McGuire is a splendid one to beholdScott McGuire is a splendid one to beholdScott McGuire is a splendid one to beholdScott McGuire is a splendid one to beholdScott McGuire is a splendid one to beholdScott McGuire is a splendid one to beholdScott McGuire is a splendid one to beholdScott McGuire is a splendid one to beholdScott McGuire is a splendid one to beholdScott McGuire is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy3 View Post
That's your opinion. *I don't think it's excessive at all. *I think there needs to be even more of it... I think he needs to be booed off the court everywhere he plays. *When he heads to the lockeroom after the game, fans should pull down their pants and piss on him as he walks by.
Wow, are you okay Murph? I've read you for a long time and you usually have strong opinions but that is either funny hyperbole but slightly true or a mostly true sports-hate of LeBron.*

What makes your opinion of him so negative. The decision? The fake coughing? The unclutchness? The giving up on the Cave against Boston 2 years ago?