Thread: Plan C?
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2012, 11:36 AM   #73
Scott McGuire

Scott McGuire is a splendid one to beholdScott McGuire is a splendid one to beholdScott McGuire is a splendid one to beholdScott McGuire is a splendid one to beholdScott McGuire is a splendid one to beholdScott McGuire is a splendid one to beholdScott McGuire is a splendid one to beholdScott McGuire is a splendid one to beholdScott McGuire is a splendid one to beholdScott McGuire is a splendid one to beholdScott McGuire is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by markus1234 View Post
playoffs 2013

In my opinion it would be entirely more palatable than keeping the "power dry" with only 1 year deals and giving Dirk no chance at another title. I can't stress how much I hated watching our offense this year.

On another note, Kobe, Kidd, Nash, Dirk, KG, Allen are all showing us how long skilled players can last if they don't have a major injury. I'm not a health freak, but I sure do like my basketball players that way. Nash looked 85% of his MVP self. It is quite amazing. I almost feel like KG could play another 4 years. He really did hit the genetic lottery.