View Single Post
Old 04-07-2016, 12:08 AM   #42
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah if you let Parsons walk and start Anderson where are you going to get offense? We can't expect JJ to put up 27 a night as a season average. This slow pace grind it out style is hard on a 37 year old Dirk to find good looks according to RC. We are winning games by holding teams under 90. And they aren't exactly the top of the west teams. We desperately need some offense so if you don't resign Parsons where are you getting offense from free agency? Because the popular names of Deng and Batum are not going to give what Parsons does. And based off what I read a month ago Batum was going to get a big pay day as well, despite being less versatile and not as good offensively as Parsons. I'm open to options but we aren't going to get a RFA like Barnes with the cap shooting up. And in today's nba who in free agency has Parsons versatility? I just don't see a lot of options that look better.
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote