View Single Post
Old 04-08-2016, 11:25 AM   #58
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

To expand on the low FGA's, I'd be interested to know how many of his fga's have been anything other than offensive rebounds. He was 7-9 against us and I think more than half probably came from offensive rebounds. So he literally is not part of the offense. They couldn't score down the stretch on us and I'm sure as a once great player now more of a good player, he feels he could have done something vs our bigs if given the chance. And I get the feeling this narrative is probably the norm on a nightly basis for him by looking at how their offense works anytime I've watched them.
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote