View Single Post
Old 05-09-2008, 11:10 AM   #55
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32
The thing is, it wasn't even chin music. Watch the replay and watch where the ball is. It's right over the middle of the plate.

And thrownig your helmet is certainly not old school. It's girly.
Funny thing is, I never ever made it to the mound when I played.

I never dropped my bat when I charged, and someone always tackled me just short of the mound, because if I went, I had intentions of using that bat. (actually only happened once)

Robin Ventura and Nolan still comes to mind every time I see someone charge though....LOL

I was watching that game, and I still laugh today.

Throwing the hat is not just girly, it is kind of stupid. Not much they can do to you if you keep it on. Taking it off allows them better aim at your head. It is for protection, and RS should have used it that way, instead of making himself a wuss. Just proof that he really isn't a fighter because he doesn't know what to do.

Of course I am of the opinion you only charge IF you are going to throw punches, because why else do it. If you go, then teams should have to be pulling you off the guy. If you can't do that, then why go?

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have". Gerald Ford

"Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid." -John Wayne

There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.
-Capt. Bob "Wolf" Johnson
dalmations202 is offline   Reply With Quote