View Single Post
Old 10-08-2006, 05:11 PM   #19
creditXpert2003
Banned

creditXpert2003 is infamous around these partscreditXpert2003 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg
Mix in a paragraph break on occasion.

As for regulars, I recommend you stay away from Doc Bio. He has a (subliminally gay) sort of bent to his messages that we all have more or less learned to ignore. The Murph has been absent most of the offseason, but I reckon he will be back as the season starts anew.

Participate in the gameday threads. There you will find Bayless (in the guise of Locked_Up_Tonight) spewing vitriol at every opportunity, dude1934 offering his insightful views from inside the arena, ddh33 issuing careful recaps after every game, and the rest of our motley crew generally bitching and moaning when things don't go well and planning parade routes when they do.

In time you will figure it out. We tend to be a critical bunch here, and we don't suffer fools glady. So bring your best stuff--at least in the early going.
No problem. By saying Bayless, do you mean Skip Bayless?. I do intend on bringing good stuff here to this message board. I too will bring some insight from the game and from access I have with the Mavs and some other teams in the NBA. I am more than excited to be talking to this bunch.

Even though yahoo may have messed up our gig, but there were alot of insightful fans there, sometimes you had to tread through the trolls. Still for about 3 years it was a good run there. Also look for some regulars from the Mavs yahoo message board to bring alot to this message board as well.

To a new beginning!!!!!!
creditXpert2003 is offline   Reply With Quote