View Single Post
Old 04-18-2008, 03:11 PM   #2823
nikeball
Platinum Member

nikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtownsfinest
Just imagine if Durant gets about 10 pounds of muscle on him. He's going to be hell. I won't lie I thought he'd be good but not this good due to his body frame. He's built like a high schooler. Hell Amare and Bron were built a lot better than he is now in the NBA comin' out of high school. He's gotta hit the weight room though. It didn't hurt him this year but eventually his body is going to feel the effects of playing in the NBA.
I agree. Like i said before, It is just like Dirk. He was a terrible rebounder coming into the league. Then he added some weight & hustle to go after those boards. IMO you can teach people to rebound but it is harder to teach them to score/pass.