View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 03:00 PM   #295
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budapest Maverick View Post
Developing? Brand was one of the best, and one of the most consistent mid range shooter big in the league in the last 10 year or so, including hist last couple of years. It's puzzling that he can't hit the target. His effective field goal percentage is up there with any bigs not named Dirk.

There shouldn't be any problem with it. I still prefer him to Wright and even Kaman at the 5 to be honest, because his defense is miles better, and he can actually defend 5's. I would much rather see him in the starting lineup once Dirk comes back, and i would unleash Kaman against second unit bigs.

He would score on them like there is no tomorrow. I just don't trust our defense, the offense will be awesome all year imo. So many options to go to, and they will have even more space once the Dirkster comes back. Any news on him btw? How is the rehab going? He should be back in what, 3 weeks?
I meant Wright. Sorry