View Single Post
Old 07-26-2013, 10:47 AM   #11
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGMaverick9 View Post
This is supposed to be the sequel to Man of Steel. With that in mind, I really don't like this decision. If the Batman trilogy was able to stand alone and do its own thing, why can't Superman do that?

That really rubs me the wrong way. If you're going to do this Superman vs Batman as its own little thing, then I would be fine with it. That doesn't appear to be the case though. Let this Superman world work on its own some more.
I think it's supposed to act as more of a bridge between Man of Steel and Justice League, but I agree that they should have given Superman a proper sequel first... Marvel tried to do the same thing with Iron Man 2, and, though it set up some stuff for The Avengers, it didn't work at all as an Iron Man sequel.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 07-26-2013 at 10:55 AM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote