View Single Post
Old 03-16-2001, 09:31 PM   #37
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

I would not hesitate to talk sh*t to anybody throwing around "white boy" slurs in the crowd. I would also not take kindly to Williams' slurs or the alleged comments of Pacers fans to Iverson, if I were seated anywhere nearby at those games. That kind of thing is not something that deserves any respect or condoning... Of course other fans might be irritated at me standing up for most games and generally being a loud drunken buffoon, but that is more respectable than mindlessly attacking others about their ethnic heritage... Additionally, I am about the least politically correct, sensitive guy you will ever find- I just don't like obnoxious racial attacks being thrown around...