Thread: Batman Begins
View Single Post
Old 06-26-2005, 06:49 PM   #26
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Windmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Batman Begins

I saw the movie and I thought it was kind of boring. I dunno, there wasn't really a definite villain in this movie and I don't recall Batman putting the scarecrow away like he did to the other villains in the other movies. I don't like the way they portrayed Gotham. It had a much better persona in the other movies. It looked like an average city in this movie. I have to admit though they wen't a little overboard when they added Batgirl/Batwoman in Batman returns (How much help does this guy need?). But the other movies had something that most Superhero movies did not. They had a whole theme and identity that this movie just didn't have. The whole timeperiod thing kind of confused me too with the "depression" they were talking about and such (It was the Great Depression I assume, but then the modern cars got me confused again).

I'd rather have Batman actually fight the villain rather than fighting something intangible. I know, I know it was his first time give the guy a break.