View Single Post
Old 09-21-2006, 09:43 AM   #5
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
Several things....

The Simarillion is a good read if you really really really enjoyed LOTR, and are interested in the history, but I cant see making a succesful movie out of any of it. It gets so bogged down in a sort of "bible-like" creationism rhetoric for much of the book. I enjoyed it though.

2nd.... who cares when the next harry potter movie comes out? Warner Brothers has killed that movie franchise by allowing every different director free reign on what will be in the movie and what wont be. Leaving out vital information, not looking at the big picture, and only concerned for their movie.

The better question is, when does book 7 come out? (sometime next summer I hope)
they have all been good movies though, yes they left stuff out but they have been good. However, there are a few things they really need to mention that they havent.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote