View Single Post
Old 11-19-2009, 12:47 AM   #19
CadBane
Banned

CadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond repute

Gooden played really nice defense on TD early on and Dirk played amazing D on TD in OT.

I was a bit miffed why Hump was on TD on the last posession in the 4th, that was too easy.

Jet was like 5-18, he was really poor tonight, but he hit a big one in OT and had some key steals. He plays the passing lanes nicely.

Kidd was very good on D and had some nice passes. He couldn't hit a shot though.

JJB was again a liability on defense, Hill was using him at times. Though he did have a nice charge call, and he was actually quite solid in OT, I'll give him that. But it's absolute momentum killing plays that he makes which kill me, like when he jacked up that horrible three late in the 4th. Dirk wanted it on the post, JJB didn't give it to him, swung it to Kidd, and ending up back with the ball, doesn't give it to Dirk again and forces a 28 foot three. Overall though, he was much better than he's been lately.

Gooden played nice D on TD, rebounded well, and had some very nice offensive moves.

TT looked rusty, but not too bad. He had a nice tip in.

Hump gets lost on D a lot, but I like his hustle and rebounding.

Ross was good on D, but he is pretty lost on O.

Oh yeah, and that German guy is fairly clutch too.
CadBane is offline   Reply With Quote