View Single Post
Old 04-01-2016, 01:33 AM   #6
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

Give me a 5 who can defend the paint plus screen and roll. This offense just does not work as well without that Wright/TC athletic big who can roll and finish. Powell can roll but isn't the finisher the others were and isn't the rim protector(because he's a 4) that TC was.

Have to lose some of these guards who pound the ball into the floor through the 4th quarter. If they retain Parsons we can't keep sending him to the corner with wes. That's 2 max contracts who stand in the corner/out on the wing almost the entire 4th q. Meanwhile 3 guards take turns pounding the ball into the floor.

Would like a real 6th man instead of relying on guys like JJ/Felton as make shift 6th's.

Need a cheap stretch 4 incase Powell does not develop a consistent jumper in the off season. Because CV3 is not a NBA player anymore.

We all need to take shots with UD regardless of what we add to the roster.

That's my wishlist. Someone tell me how we get all of that and fit it under the cap.

Ps. I hate the moratorium.
Pps. Srsly hate it.
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote