View Single Post
Old 05-14-2009, 03:09 AM   #20
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavs777 View Post
The problem with Bosh is he doesn't "compliment" Nowitzki he also likes the 16-20 foot jumper.
I agree i'm not actually in the "we need Bosh" camp either. But he does have some post game, a little more than Dirk. And we would have 2 guys you really need to double. I mean Bosh is a little like Garnett in that he likes to shoot jumpers but if you single cover him in the post he'll make you pay 8 out of 10 times. He'd match up well w/ gasol, nene, illgauskas, dwight howard in the playoffs. Damp/Stack/1st rd. pick for Bosh & J-Ho for Marion sign and trade. Felton with the full mid-level. A back up center w/ the lower level(nesterovic?pachulia)= Championship. (I'm dreaming, i know)
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote