View Single Post
Old 05-14-2009, 04:35 PM   #29
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

Tybrock- of the guys you listed i think i'd go w/ Vince, Rip, Redd, Crawford in that order.
the thinking being VC would really take pressure off of Dirk on offense and would get calls in the playoffs. Rip has slipped a little but is still active and is proly the best defender of the bunch. And has championship pedigree. Redd is coming off injury. Crawford is a clutch shooter- he's fearless. But a little too much like Jet. I still think a combo guard like Felton or Jack is our best bet. We could use the flexibility w/ Kidd. Even Earl Watson would help. I've said it before but i'd love to see VC next to Dirk... who do you guard? VC is an underrated passer. btw i think Sheed is done. stay away.
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote