View Single Post
Old 09-11-2003, 08:53 PM   #43
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough
Default would the cowboys be better if....

Quote:
Originally posted by: Drbio
I've said it a hundred times if once....there is nothing wrong with wanting a player to succeed or following a player, or having a favorite player, etc. Where the problem lies is when those kinds of people bitch when others criticize their favorite guy. People like you and Qtardfan. For instance...Dirk is my favorite Mavs player. When people say he is deficient in his assists, I acknowledge that assists are an area he could work on and I hope he succeeds. What I don't do it point out that Dirk beat out some spare over and over as the only defense. And based on your fabrications and pm's, it is clear that you wouldn't know class if it bit you on the arse.

Do people ever come to you saying " Dirk is a spare" or "Dirk is retarted" because defense isn't one of his positives? Doc, why do you act as if I started the whole pms situation in the first place? Weren't you the one who started posting thost pms to me? I admit I was in the wrong for even responding to ignorance.

1996-2005
FilthyFinMavs is offline   Reply With Quote