View Single Post
Old 09-24-2004, 06:27 PM   #46
Mavdog
Diamond Member

Mavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud of
Default RE:Nader rips Kerry as "Gutless, Spineless, Clueless and Hapless"

Quote:
Originally posted by: LRB
Quote:
Originally posted by: Mavdog
Quote:
Originally posted by: LRB

So you admit that Kerry and the DNC are unethical in attacking Bush's National Guard record?
I wouldn't call <u>both parties </u>resurrection of the candidate's military records as "unethical" as much as counterproductive.
So you admit that you can't think of even one instance where the DNC behaved unethically in your opinion? I would call that blind partisanship. There is really no since even arguing further with you if you have totally closed your mind to the possibility that the DNC has ever done something unethical, and I believe this to be evidenced by your inability to name even one instance of unethical conduct by the DNC in the past 35 years.
What? I seem to have missed your question.
First, i have supported and voted for demos, repubs and others. I don't have allegiance to any party.
23 years? So that's '81.
As far as the DNC itself, I really can only think of the attempts to silence Flowers, Jones et al. I can think of only one violation by the RNC, and that's the Willie Horton ad. The Byrd/NAACP ad is the most unethical I can think of.
With ethics, politics has a much wider field to play in IMHO.
Mavdog is offline   Reply With Quote