View Single Post
Old 10-15-2008, 01:35 PM   #104
rabbitproof
Diamond Member

rabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond repute

UL,
I guess it would depend on how much those people needed help. While I would lean towards no, I wouldn't say no absolutely. I can see how I differ with some people here as this will violently disagree with some people (giving to something you don't believe in). Forget Mormon, how about something of an Muslim persuasion? For me, the ends might justify the means.

--

Rhylan,

I understand how the concept of not having to live paycheck to paycheck is going to improve you as a person and as an economic engine. Free to pursue personal investments, financial investments, etc.

What I am trying to balance is that individual luxury that I (and most people here) have with the needs of those who are not able to help themselves such as homeless children, youth unable to pursue higher education or people who can't get the medical care their family deserve.

watch your thoughts, they become your words

Last edited by rabbitproof; 10-15-2008 at 01:45 PM.
rabbitproof is offline   Reply With Quote