View Single Post
Old 11-29-2008, 02:45 PM   #5
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco View Post
Wow that's really cool UD.

I must admit I know absolutely nothing about this. Can you describe the process?

I'm not even sure about what I'm hearing exactly...these are all samples? or are you playing any instruments or synths for any of this or something? Seriously I'm not sure what's going on here at all. You're making me feel like a simpleton with just me and my guitars.
LOL...

I sample 1-hits with drums and middle-C with instruments then sequence all of it in Reason, Logic and a bunch of other software... I never sample entire phrases of music (Radiohead & Bowie vocals aside) so the end result is 100% original composition...

I could go into greater detail, but it would take a REALLY long time to explain to anyone who doesn't know a decent amount about sound recording/editing... I've been playing music (piano, guitar, drums, anything else I can get my hands on) for 17 years now and have been dabbling in sound design for the last 7 years, so it's been a long process to get to where I am now...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 11-29-2008 at 02:46 PM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote