View Single Post
Old 12-01-2003, 04:53 PM   #56
madape
Diamond Member

madape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to behold
Default RE: Fortson suspended 3 games

Let's hope Nelson benches him, KG. I think it would speak volumes if Nelson held him out of the Lakers game.

Perhaps I am being a bit premature of condeming the Mavericks organization on this. I really should wait to see what Nelson does with Fortson before being too critical. But while I reserve judgement on the Mavericks as a whole, I will not reserve judgement on Mark Cuban. You can call him "professional" all you want, but this whole mess stinks of low-class to me. Don Nelson has both condemned Fortson's actions and apologized to the Phoenix fans. Cuban has done none of that. What he has done and said publicly has rubbed me the wrong way, and I think it should rub others the wrong way, too. Maybe I've set the bar too high for Mark. It certainly seems so based on the reaction by Mavericks fans to my opinion. But don't worry, that bar has been lowered.
madape is offline   Reply With Quote