View Single Post
Old 11-16-2019, 05:50 AM   #263
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac222b View Post
Also, Rick AGAIN caught out with no timeout left to advance the ball. I don’t remember this happening so consistently in years past.

Watching end of Utah vs Memphis reminded me. Quinn Snyder had two left for the final minute.
I think what is most surprising is the fact that Memphis is 3-0 in games decided by 3 points or less

When you watch them play it's like night and day compared our mavs.

Most people would assume that Dallas is better team than Memphis in late game situations but that's not the case.

Our guys jack up 3's and play piss poor defense in late game situations. While Memphis aggressively attacks the rim. That kid j.morant seems to understand late game situations and really takes smart shots

They are just as young the mavs as a team but you can clearly see coaching has elevated them in late game situations.
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote