View Single Post
Old 11-16-2019, 02:57 PM   #274
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavsjunkie View Post
I'm actually nervous about something. When Luka's contract is up, will he want to move on? This organization has very little time to get this team up to par, IMO. I don't think he want's to play with trash most if not all of his career.
If I'm not mistaken, we have at least two more offseasons before we need to worry about this. That's plenty of time to at least get some decent roleplayers. Plus we have KP locked up for 5 years, which goes a LONG why towards convincing Luka to stay.

The most important thing to focus on now is getting KP right, and getting an effective two-man game going with him and Luka. If the Luka-KP connection is working, then everything else becomes 100x easier. That's the cornerstone that you build a contender around. Until we get that going, we're going to be stuck in the mud.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote