View Single Post
Old 10-20-2005, 12:12 PM   #54
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Connection Time Out Issue

Quote:
After the shit you and your cohorts said, my want to help this site out has dimished quite considerably.

Dj Backlash, whom should have been the only one responding in the first place, is one of the only people who hasn't been ridiculous about this. She/he gave me the update and it was over, but no..... you and Big BOy Laroux have to give your two cents. Then you have the audacity to tell me to donate? Haha another "wow" is in place here.
I didn't tell you to do anything. You were the one that said you were willing to help. While perusing the "Contributing Members" thread, I noticed that you had yet to put your money where your mouth is.

Also, I don't see how our conflict should effect your ability or willingness to donate, as I am in no way officially affiliated with dm.com.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."
mary is offline   Reply With Quote