View Single Post
Old 02-01-2006, 05:33 PM   #153
SaltwaterChaffy
Platinum Member

SaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud of

Last night I watched Crash.

I wish I could like this movie more. The acting is fantastic. Don Cheadle is always reliable. Terence Howard is one of the most under-rated actors working today, and delivers a great performance. Even Matt Dillon, who I hate, was great.

Too bad the direction and story was pretty awful. Hey, guess what gang? Racism is bad!! I'm going to beat you over the head with this fact for 2 hours! There is very little subtlety in this film, and for the most part, no characters, only characatures. This movie was nominated for Best Picture, and that's unfortunate, because it's not that good.

SaltwaterChaffy is offline   Reply With Quote