View Single Post
Old 12-18-2009, 11:37 PM   #18
StackAttack
Platinum Member

StackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcat075 View Post
I'm not trying to pour praise on an often boneheaded player just because of one game, but I thought Josh played quite well, especially in the 2nd half. He was driving to the basket, not settling for jumpers (which is what he was doing in the 1st half), and he was making them. He also had a couple nice assists, if I recall correctly.

I think he defense was solid, too; I don't remember any glaring times when he got blown by. He did fail to stick a hand in a player's face and allowed a couple jumpers. I think overall, for a team missing Dirk, he provided some critical scoring, mainly by getting in the paint.
Oh, I know Howard gave us some much-needed scoring in the second half. That post was mainly in response to the contested jumpshot he took in OT with us down 6, I believe, coming off the screen. I dunno. That's a good shot if you're Dirk Nowitzki or pre-December 2009 Jason Terry. Not Josh Howard.