View Single Post
Old 09-24-2009, 01:27 PM   #57
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavdog View Post
I haven't seen this latest sting, so I cannot comment. no youtube on company computers..anybody with any sense knows that acorn doesn't "help pedophiles". they weren't and aren't in the business of helping those type of people, and the discussion on the issue of teen girls wouldn't have ever occured if the filmmaker had not initiated the conversation.

no I'm not "condoning the selling of children as sex slaves". that is sort of a "when did you stop beating your wife" kind of thing.

apparently you won't answer if you condone the filmmakers breaking the law tho. hmmm..inconsistency.
However this Acorn office WAS helping bringing underage girls (per the pimp 13years old) into the states as sex slaves....abut still you defend them. And other acorn offices have helped pimps/prostitutes that are also underage however you have defended acorn on this from day one with your own unique style.

I think some serious soul-searching is in order.
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote