View Single Post
Old 05-09-2010, 02:11 PM   #83
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGMaverick9 View Post
I just know what I saw yesterday was VERY troubling. He was at home, playing an elite team and they needed to play a "perfect game" and what did he do? He basically started out 0-5, all jumpers and they seemed forced.
Go look through the shot info at Hoopdata.

I just think we're losing site of the whole point of this offseason a little bit. Arguing about which style is best has some merit, but the bottom line is that this team needs a true second star. A true OFFENSIVE second star. Joe Johnson is an offensive stud that creates offense himself, passes well, and scores in multiple ways.

Andre Iguodala is not a creator of offense. He's a very nice player in his own right, no doubt. And if we didn't already have Marion, Iguodala might be the logical choice because of what he brings defensively. But Joe Johnson would bring much more of what this team needs.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote