View Single Post
Old 05-09-2010, 08:02 PM   #99
tcat075
Diamond Member

tcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
And I'm more interested in having a player that can create offense himself. Johnson CAN spot up for the jump shot, making him a better fit to play off a player like Dirk, but he can also create his own offense, which would take more pressure off Dirk.

If they were the same level of player, I could maybe see the argument in getting the player better at attacking the rim, but they're not, so give me the better player who still fits pretty well.
Just out of curiosity...what is an Igoudala drive? Is that not creating his own offense? Sometimes the lane will open up because of a drive and kick, or passing around the horn, but most of the time a drive would be considered creating his own offense.

I mean, Butler could create his own offense. Butler in isolation was a solid offensive option for us on some nights. But he's under the bus now. So is someone who can create his own offense what we really need? Or do we need someone who adds the most to our team by giving us strengths in the team's areas of weakness?
tcat075 is offline   Reply With Quote