View Single Post
Old 05-09-2010, 08:43 PM   #105
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
Well he'll have plenty of teams wanting him to come be the main guy. Heck he can stay in Atlanta as the main guy. If he chooses to come here, I have to imagine he'll know what he's signing on for.

He chose to leave Phoenix and go be the guy in Atlanta. Maybe he's learned his lesson.

As far as can't miss option, those are named Lebron and Wade. Beyond that....no such thing. Personally I'm betting on Joe Johnson third after them.
That's why I've been saying it REALLY sucks in our situation right now. I know Cuban is going to go to the max on trying to go after LeBron or Wade, and no matter how hard he tries it might not even matter. Our options are limited on players that can actually fill the need we have and be certain that they can actually fill the role.

I would definitely have him as 3rd as well, but I'm not overly excited or convinced once you get past 2nd