View Single Post
Old 05-09-2010, 08:54 PM   #109
tcat075
Diamond Member

tcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KINGBEEF View Post
so, what do you think about Hinrich for the JET straight up?
Does that trade work, first of all? I don't think I'd hate that move, though. I've seen some people say keep JET and move him to a lesser role. I don't think JET could accept that, but this trade would, in effect, do so. Hinrich is a shooter, percentages similar to JET, isn't as good of a shooter but in a lesser role, it would balance out. And he plays defense.

I'm not a Kirk Hinrich expert, though. And like I said...does the money work out? I think Chicago might do it...JET does score more and I think they're low on Hinrich. But let's not overrate JET's value...its pretty low after a poor season and a poorer playoff series.
tcat075 is offline   Reply With Quote